Friday, April 4, 2008

on the move











wow, i didn't realize i haven't put pictures up since tuesday! time flies when you are having fun huh?! well the house is mostly together now. I have to get caught up on school work. i'm really behind on my reading now. kiko stayed home from work today so we can work on the house but i have to do some homework :( oh well. i've been selling our unneeded stuff on craigslist.

palmer is getting close to figuring out how to crawl! how crazy is that. i tried to post a video of it but it won't let me, i'll try later. oh we had his 6 month appointment and he's 20# 13.5oz and 29 1/4 inches long. still off the charts for now. last set of shots for 6 months! yey!

there is a picture of him eating sweet potatos for the first time. he wasn't too impressed. and i got a few shots of his cute chubby little legs. couldn't ya just eat them up.

1 comment:

Kami said...

With videos, I guess you have to post to YouTube, then use that link to post video on your blog. I don't think you can just upload from your camera. And I love the Palmer picture of him eating his sweet potatoes. Maybe not his favorite?