Tuesday, July 22, 2008

dancing man













the other day i had palmer in his high chair eating cherios watching sesame street in spanish and they were singing about different musical instruments and palmer started grooving to music! so i caught him doing it today. we got ourselves a little dancing man! so super cute.

so we are trying to figure out what kind of cooling system to get for our house. i was 100% for a whole house fan. http://www.colohomecool.com/Main%20Pages/SHTFW01.html (can anyone tell me how to add just a link in the text?) anyway. I was totally sold because it should work great in colorado and it's very energy efficient. Then I finally got a call back about a swamp cooler today. It's about twice as expensive, but still reasonable and Xcel is giving rebates for them. Hmmm. . . . I am a bit torn, I know that a whole house fan would really cool us off at night and make a difference, but on really hot days (like the last week or so) it'd be nice to have something to cool off. So then we thought we could just get a window Swamp Cooler for a couple hundred more bucks, and the whole house fan would pull that cool air through too. I think that's probably the best bet, then when we don't need extra cooling we can turn the swamp cooler off. Sometimes doing a lot of research makes decisions even harder! ignorance is bliss!

Pray for my grandma, she just had a cornea implant surgery today and she was all worried about it.

No comments: