Tuesday, September 9, 2008












i think palmer was drinking super cute juice all day because man, isn't he just the sweetest, cutest little guy! he was playing with the cord of the boom box (supervised obviously) and was wrapping it around his neck! and of course smiling and laughing and having the best time doing it.

i loved the pictures of him looking in the mirror (although he really shouldn't be pulling on that either) the variety of facial expressions is so sweet!

have you seen the movie waitress? i thought it was really cute and it summed up parenthood pretty well. there was a lady who said they never tell you how ridiculously hard this is, which can be true, (SPOILER ALERT) but then when the main character has her baby the world stops and she has so much joy and the choices she needs to make are so clear. i liked it, probably a little indy chick flicky.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I saw that movie awhile ago - it was very indy. I love that she put so much feeling into making her pies and I loved the ending. How can women stay with guys like that??