here is palmer reading in his room. . . he loves it and it's very helpful for mom who is crazy stressed about school. i should have done more last week during break! oh well. . . i'm in crunch mode for the next 2 weeks, presentations, tests, quizes, essays, papers. . . oh my. ugh, and of course palmer is not sleeping well. . . he woke up 5 times last night! what the heck! i think in addition to get the top 2 first molars he's getting the bottom 2 too!
hey anyone have cloth diaper advice. . . we use a service and he was leaking all the time so we went up a size and he's still leaking!?! i don't know if it's the wraps or what, but it is like any time he pees it leaks, i want to keep using them but it's a lot more laundry with we clothes all the time. . . thanks
2 comments:
I don't know what kind of diapers they use in services since I bought all my own. Plus I have a frequent mini-wee-er so I have no experience with heavy wetters. Can you double the diaper up or is it fitted? If fitted do they offer liners/doublers to put inside? If it's fitted, it may be that the leg hole doesn't fit right. I can ask my sister what she did. Her boy was a HEAVY wetter and she used a service, but she also used prefold, so I don't know...
Maybe call the service people and see what they say?
Hey - you might have to use a bigger cloth diaper - or just double the diapers. Use 2 prefolds instead of one. I think when they get bigger, so does their pee...at least I found that doubling the diapers works well.
Post a Comment