Monday, March 16, 2009

not again






palmer is sick AGAIN!!! ugh! poor little guy has had a fever and a nose running like a faucet. send him some love, it sucks having him so sicky! i just pray he's better before mara and ian get here next week!

3 comments:

mama said...

i feel your pain! I swear like every other week Arlin is snotty and sick. this week he has a cough that sounds like his been smoking for 20 years. poor guys!
get better Palmer! xo

Elisabeth said...

Oh no! So I'm guessing this week is probably no good for our play date either! Man!

It's all about Ian said...

I am sick again too. I have had two colds in the last week. I got over the first really fast, then last night I was so sick I could hardly sleep. I think I have the flu this time :( I hope we are all well before next week!