this is from the other day when we went over to see arlin, the boys are pretty cute together!
palmer licking ketchup off his finger, just like dad. i made a video of it but it was too big to upload here.i worked on saturday at the new wash park location. it was good, but it's going to be hard on my boys having me gone. i won't be able to do that for long!
did i tell you i got called for jury duty. i gotta find that actually. i dont' know if i should try and postpone of just do it. i'm supposed to leave palmer with some free child care! i'm freaking out, i dont' want to leave him with free state run child care with someone i've never met!!!!
1 comment:
How would you postpone? Isn't it mandatory with few if any exemptions? I don't blame you for the childcare thing. And I know we don't know each other that well still, but if you feel comfortable with it, I'd be happy to watch Palmer during jury duty. We'd maybe have to reevaluate if it became a months-long case! lol but I could easily do it for a week or two. Regin would love it. :)
Post a Comment