here is palmer being silly. he's such a big boy! we were doing some yard work last night and kitten escaped through the garage. i saw her sneaking out and i went after her and she took off. i don't think she's back, i dreamed about her all night. i don't blame her with all the torture palmer gives her. he's still not quite figured out how to make nice with the kitty. i'm sure she'll be back when she's hungry enough.
i've got to start doing some ultra reading now for school. i have next week off for the DNC so i'll have to use that time to get ahead a little hopefully!
2 comments:
What is "the DNC" you are taking the week off for? I hope it's not the DNC I'm thinking of??
Oh, my bad. I thought you were talking about a dilation and curette - a procedure after a miscarriage. Whew!!
Post a Comment